Types of power cord plugs What should be paid attention to when using power cord plugs
The power cord plug is one of the electrical appliances that we use the most in our lives, and all the electrical appliances we use must be matched with the power cord plug. Without it, we may not be able to use many electrical appliances properly. The wire with the plug is called the power cord, and there are many types of plugs, so let's take a look at the types of power cord plugs and what to pay attention to when using power cord plugs.
Types of power cord plugs
1. There are many styles and brands of power plugs in the market. I believe everyone has noticed them in life. For example, we need many different power cord plugs in our living room. And the standards of power cords and plugs in different countries are different. For example, the power plugs in China cannot be used when they arrive in the United States, and a conversion plug must be required to complete the conversion.
2. For example, let's take a look at the injection-molded power plug. This kind of plug is also used in our home appliances. It is completely combined with the plug and the wire. The characteristics of such a power plug are obvious, Solid and safe. The assembly of the power plug is that the power cord and the plug are fixed together by screws, etc., but they can be assembled and disassembled during use, which ensures the flexibility of the power plug.
3. There are also some different types of plugs, which are their plug cores. There are 3-pin power plugs and 2-pin power plugs. These two are the most common power cord plugs in our lives. A 3-pin power plug has three pins or two blades, or two pins plus a grounding hole. Such a structure is more complicated than a 2-pin power plug. The size and diameter of the pins are required, and the length and the distance between the pins are all factors to be considered.
What should be paid attention to when using the power cord plug
1. Before we use it, let us first understand the performance of the power cord plug you use, so that we will be safer when using it, so choose a regular shopping mall, supermarket or specialty store when purchasing. Choose brand products and choose corresponding products according to the power of the electrical appliances used. Products such as air conditioners and high-power showers should use 16A plugs and sockets, and other low-power home appliances should use 10A plugs and sockets.
2. The next step is to check whether the product mark of the power cord plug you purchased is complete, and also check the certificate of conformity and the inspection report issued by the statutory department. If the converter product is not included in the compulsory certification, the inspection report issued by the statutory inspection agency should be checked when purchasing. A simple insertion experiment, the plug should be in good contact after being inserted into the socket, there should be no loose feeling, and it can be pulled out without too much force.
3. It is also necessary to pay attention to the use of plugs that can be rotated by the plug, or artificially change the original shape of the socket, so as to avoid using two high-power electrical appliances on one socket at the same time. When it is found that the temperature of the plug, socket or power cord is too high or sparks occur, stop using it and replace it, and choose a manufacturer with a certificate.